Armonía Health LLC offers therapies that integrate body, mind, and spirit for holistic physical and emotional wellbeing. Our current offerings are: sliding scale community acupuncture, individual acupuncture, Chinese herbal consultations, Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®, Reiki, and therapeutic massage. We honor each person’s individual journey and help empower clients to make proactive lifestyle choices.
Our vision is to provide compassionate, professional care in an inclusive setting that respects social, cultural, religious, and gender views. Our practitioners are licensed nationally as well as in North Carolina in their respective therapies and actively participate in continuing educations credit courses that further develop their skills.
We are the first acupuncture and holistic health practice in our area with a licensed Spanish-speaking acupuncturist since 2005 and we work towards an integrative approach of offering bilingual services. At Armonia Health LLC we use a patient-centered and team approach to care.
We offer carefully selected courses and events that reflect the connection between our body, mind, emotions, and lifestyle and are mostly led by our practitioners. Our courses are based on traditional knowledge, female spirituality, as well as scientific research . Current workshops and classes open for registration are listed on our MindBodyOnline page, as well as on this page. You can also view descriptions of the Workshops with Li-Lan as well as Cursos en español.
Classes and What’s New in 2019
- Summer Solstice Arts and Herb Market: Sat June 22 from 1-5 pm. Diverse vendors, family-friendly, raffle of vendors’ creations!
- Tones for your Bones: Embodying the Chinese Five Elements Our popular seasonal workshop to balance to the season, to learn about the Chinese medicine elements, relax to live music by Alex Weiss and guests, and to share in community continues in an expanded workshop set to the new moon. Facilitated by Li-Lan. Sundays from 2-5 pm: April 7, June 30, August 25, October 27. $40 includes snacks, teas, and handouts & supporting self care tools. Register for the Fire/Summer edition: Spiritual Incense from around the world HERE
- Reiki 1 in English and Spanish: Sat-Sun July 13-14 with Raquel Dominguez. More info HERE
- Expanding hours: Saturday Community Acupuncture & individual massage continues every 1st & 3rd Saturday from 9-4 pm.
- Full Moon Womb Blessing meditation, archetype discussion & potluck: Meet with a group of people who identify in a female body for a potluck, discussion of ways to embody the four female archetypes, and share in the worldwide womb blessing meditations held around the world with Miranda Gray and Moon Mothers. Dates: February 19, May 18, August 15, October 13, December 12.
- Arvigo® events for professional therapists: July 6-9: Anterior Arvigo Professional training, registration open on the Arvigo Therapy website. Contact the Arvigo Institute LLC for more information
- Acupuncture Happy Hour resumes in the fall: Every second Friday of the month from 5-7 pm. Join Li-Lan for an informal presentation on acupuncture & wellness while enjoying non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. The event will culminate with mini sessions of ear acupuncture for relaxation. Perfect for current clients to bring their friends/family and for those new to acupuncture and Chinese medicine. $10 donation goes to support local non-profits.
- Looking for a Spanish and English speaking Reiki Master to facilitate our multi-ethnic Reiki circle