Armonía Health LLC offers therapies that integrate body, mind, and spirit for holistic physical and emotional wellbeing. Our current offerings are: sliding scale community acupuncture, individual acupuncture, Chinese herbal consultations, Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®, Reiki, and therapeutic massage. We honor each person’s individual journey and help empower clients to make proactive lifestyle choices.
Our vision is to provide compassionate, professional care in an inclusive setting that respects social, cultural, religious, and gender views. Our practitioners are licensed nationally as well as in North Carolina in their respective therapies and actively participate in continuing educations credit courses that further develop their skills.
We are the first acupuncture and holistic health practice in our area with a licensed Spanish-speaking acupuncturist since 2005 and we work towards an integrative approach of offering bilingual services. At Armonia Health LLC we use a patient-centered and team approach to care.
We offer carefully selected courses and events that reflect the connection between our body, mind, emotions, and lifestyle and are mostly led by our practitioners. Our courses are based on traditional knowledge, female spirituality, as well as scientific research . Current workshops and classes open for registration are listed on our MindBodyOnline page, as well as on this page. You can also view descriptions of the Workshops with Li-Lan as well as Cursos en español.
Classes at Armonia Health LLC & What’s New in 2019
- Arvigo® Maya Abdominal Therapy courses & events:
- Tones for your Bones: Embodying the Chinese Five Elements Our popular seasonal workshop to balance to the season, to learn about the Chinese medicine elements, relax to live music by Alex Weiss and guests, and to share in community continues in an expanded workshop set to the new moon. Facilitated by Li-Lan. Sundays from 2-5 pm: April 7, June 30, August 25, October 27. $40 includes snacks, teas, and handouts & supporting self care tools. Register for the October 27th: Autumn & Metal Element HERE
- Full Moon Womb Blessing meditation, archetype discussion & potluck: Meet with a group of people who identify in a female body for a potluck, discussion of ways to embody the four female archetypes, and share in the worldwide womb blessing meditations held around the world with Miranda Gray and Moon Mothers. Dates: February 19, May 18, October 13, December 12.
- Acupuncture Happy Hour resumes Sept-Nov: Every first Friday of the month from 4-6 pm. Join Li-Lan for a presentation on acupuncture and Q&A for new patients while enjoying non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. The event will culminate with sessions of ear acupuncture for relaxation. Encouraged for current clients and for those new to acupuncture and Chinese medicine. $10 donation goes to support local non-profits. RSVP appreciated. November 1 Special Guest: Hannah of Poppysol will be serving her tea blends and be available to answer your questions about the teas served
- Honoring Lady of Guadalupe/Tonantzin, Womb Blessing Meditation and Arvigo® massage: Thursday December 12, for more information contact us.
- Like what you see offered at Armonia Health LLC? Are you a health care practitioner who speaks Spanish? Would you like to be part of our cooperative health care team? Contact Li-Lan if you are a licensed massage therapist, acupuncturist or talk therapist/counselor in North Carolina, an integrative health coach or a Reiki master. There could be a mutually beneficial practice for you here!